Please Accept the following Rental Policy before Booking
Lake Hamilton Lake House
Rental Rules and Regulations
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. CST. No early check-ins or late checkouts unless pre-approved by owners.
- This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is permitted only outside the unit. Any form of smoking found within the unit may incur a charge from the security deposit.
- Pets are not permitted in house unless approved by owners. Additional cleaning fee will apply.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/security deposit of $200 is
required to reserve dates. This must be received to book the
reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit
upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully
refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No contents are removed or lost.
- No smoking has taken place within the unit.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled
dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is
- All keys are left in the key lock upon departure.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- No early check-in or late check-out (unless requested and available).
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or
the local law enforcement.
- PAYMENT - Full payment of the rental rate is required
30 days before arrival. Please make payments via credit card directly on our secure web site.
- CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival
date will incur no penalty except credit card transaction costs (if applicable). Cancellations or changes that result in a
shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit
the rental rate. The security deposit will be refunded. Cancellation or
early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a
change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30)
days prior to check-in.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is
limited to five (5) persons (unless approved by owners).
- Longer minimum stays and rates may be required during holiday periods.
- INCLUSIVE FEES - Rental rates also incur a required Arkansas lodging tax of 9.5%. This is calculated in your payment. You are also responsible for the cleaning fee (the service costs $55). The service increases to $105 if a pet is agreed upon.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the
unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is
available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do
not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense
will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental
payment, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must
be approved in writing in advance.
- HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
- The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
- A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation
order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and
wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is
scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
By confirming payment for this rental you agree to the rules and regulations outlined in the above contract.